BG THERMOFORMING FILMS
JAQVA+ BONE GUARD are high barrier forming films with elevated puncture resistance properties especially for products such as bone in meats, fresh meats and speck (typical hams), increasing the overall pack performance by decreasing the “leaker rates” substantially. The materials perform on roll stock / thermoforming machines.
- 7 Layer proprietary water quenched technology
- Extreme high puncture resistance (sharp edged products)
- Gloss and transparency
- High barrier properties
- Excellent sealing properties
- Enhanced thermoforming properties
- Vacuum and modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) – increased shelf life
- Suitable for packing bone in meat food products and edged engineering products
- JAQVA+ Multilayer films are available in all common widths.
FILM THICKNESSES :
- Micron: 200 µ onwards up to 300 µ